Calmness.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I guess I'm at that point of no return. Decisions have been made and I think I am ready. The thing is I'm not scared. I kinda have this calmness surrounding me. It's something I fought against for years and it was inevitable that it would finally beat me into submission.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Please do not do this, it is never the solution. There must be something else you can do to escape without escaping life.

Please call a crisis line instead and get yourself some help. Have you been to therapists, have you tried meds? Have you tried getting out of what ever situation has you thinking this is what you need to do?

You deserve to live!

3. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Try to shock yourself out of it. Think about what will happen to those around you after, think about how stupid suicide is, how pathetic you would be if you gave in. Try to make yourself feel guilty because maybe it will be enough to save you life.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help.

4. ZombiePringle

To be honest I don't have anybody around me. I literally have nobody to turn to at this point. I'm sort of drowning on my own.

5. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so alone and down, it is a very hard place to be. Is there anything you do that still brings you happiness? How have you got through before this? Please take care, you deserve to feel better.

6. ZombiePringle

I've gotten through it before by leaning on my now ex-girlfriend for support. I guess she was my support system and after she left any kind of support went too.

7. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey my friend, I know how it is to be alone and I know how it feels to give up on life. I felt the same way you did a few months back. Fortunately while looking for a way to do it, I ended up here. I found that there are people who care and that there's another way. Believe me, there is another way, it takes a little time, but it does get better. The people here helped me with their kindness and understanding. Give us a chance to help you, we do care about you, I care about you.
    Talk to us.
    Brian

Deety likes this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

How long has it been since your girlfriend left?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.