Came across a website that bothered me (may trigger?)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I ended up going to a website called Heartless Bitches International that while I guess it's supposed to be satire, bashes things like nice guys in a "humourous" way. The thing is, it reminded me of the painful rejection that hurt me deeply two years ago i still haven't gotten over comepletly.

I tried to talk about it here, but I couldn't finish the whole story because it was hard to write.

I know it sounds stupid, but I felt so ashamed and weak for not being man enough in the girl's eyes who rejected me. I was supposed to understand her and her hurtful words, but I was wrong for who I was. The guys who didn't appreciate her, at least from how she described them were at least worth her time. i don't know, it just never stopped hurting and i don't gully understand why.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

She made you feel 'worse' than the guys who didn't appreciate her but were 'worth her time'. Working out what women want and like can be hard. I am sorry she made you feel that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.