came back...but form where?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

When i thought it was over, my mind has tricked me again, i was working and studying, and now i´ve strated cutting again, even more than before. i thought it was too much before but i see now that it wasn´t and i think how can i still do this to myself, and i don´t have any answer, it´s just this f@ucking feeling inside, burning me every night, making me feel addicted to it, making me smile when i do it, and cry if i try to avoid it. my body is tired of these feeling every night, and i feel like i can´t run away from it.

2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. i am so addicted to cutting.
    dont let this lapse get you down. if you've gone without it before, you can do it again.
    have you tried any alternatives to cutting, less harmful ways?
    personally they didnt work for me, but ive hardly cut lately as ive been basically telling myself ''ill wait until 9pm to cut'' or something, by that time i should have calmed down and that urge to cut has gone.

i sincerely hope you are ok :hug:

keep going. and i hope the studying goes well.

we all fall sometimes. but its good to get back up and be stronger from it :)

3. jane doe

i´ve strated working on a night shift but it is worthless because my body seems to need it when i have anything to do, and i try to do it the rest of the day.

4. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

stress is always a major factor, is there any way that you can find your stressors and reduce them, sounds hard, but once you find the stressors it becomes a lil easier to avoid them....keep trying, every day is a victory.

5. jane doe

thank you!!!!!!!
    take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.