Came close to killing myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

So a little bit ago, I came extremely close to killing myself. I had the pills in my hand but I put them back worrying my mom would hear me in the bathroom.

:( I'm just so depressed for so many reasons.& it makes me be more suicidal
  2. Sky1

Sky1 Member

Hey Butterfly,

I know how dark and pressing suicidal thoughts can feel, and how utterly hopeless life can sometimes feel, but I hope that you'll take a step back because there is always hope even when it seems so dark. I am glad that you didn't actually go through with it and that you are here now as many here want to see you live out happier days.

Now I am not suggesting that you have an obligation to live for others, I actually rather hope that you'll live with a hope in yourself that you'll see these troublesome days pass from you, and they will in time. Healing of pain and changes to bad situations are possible, even though these things are often a process and take time and work. I hope that you will keep striving to see that day when it happens. Because you deserve to enjoy your life, not to have it be taken from you. I don't know what your troubles are, but I'm willing to do my best to listen. Maybe we here can help you find the answers you seek, or bear your burdens so that it is not so heavy on you. You need not go through your troubles alone. If you need a shoulder, I'll be here.
  3. The Depressed Puppy

Thanks, I am just so depressed latetly. I wish that I would of gone through with it last night,I do not want to be here
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

*gives you some hope*
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Its good that youre feeling something, please ask for help such as a counselor to vent out the feelings you got in there.
  6. Sky1

Sky1 Member

I'm sorry that you are feeling so depressed, and I hope things will get better for you. Would you like to talk or vent about what you are feeling and going through? Maybe it would provide some relief to let it all out. Take care.
  7. The Depressed Puppy

Lots of things. My sister & friends, & school.

I just do not wanna try anymore I really don't
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.