Came to seek help

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Unloveable, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unloveable

Unloveable New Member

Really struggling. I came seeking help, someone to talk to but after a lengthy sign up policy (no clue who wrote some song - had to google it) then I can't chat till a moderator approval. "Shouldn't take longer than few hours" are you kidding me. I need chat now not later. I don't like talking to a person on a hotline would rather type on a chat or forum. That's why I don't talk to humans around me cause they interrupt or never let me speak. That's why I seemed help in this fashion. I want to be listened too. I already feel like no one listens, no one cares, alone. I mean nothing

2. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

I am glad you made it here!

3. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Welcome, you mean everything. <3
    It's lengthy but worth it. It should be sorted soon, hopefully see you in chat shortly. x

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.

5. Mermaid3011

Mermaid3011 Member

Oh you sounds like me last night! I was so desperate to get my account set up since I needed the support and distraction NOW. The moderators were fabulous and got me online within an hour and you made it here too! WELCOME!!!

You are not alone. People around here listen. And they care. Because they have walked a mile or two in your shoes!

6. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Glad you're here! I'm the same way, I really prefer to chat online instead of on a hotline. I'm always happy to listen; drop me a PM anytime.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard. It is for everyone's protection to take steps towards registration. Don't take it personally as safety is a pirority.

Now you're here and able, hope you're getting the feedback you wanted out of the chats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.