cameras and all

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by vbuk, Feb 21, 2008.

1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ok so here i am - a little lost. im feeling ok - well pretty good. i bought a new camera the other day - camera of my dreams - i know how sad that sounds but as soon as i got it ifelt good. (i wont in 10 months when i have to pay for it). photography means everything to me - i love it and with this camera i think things will start going right for me. stupid i know and i understand that.

Apart from that i dont know. i mean im ok - but know im not right. theres this thing inside of me bugging me and i dont know what it is. i have to make a few phone calls which is bothering me slightly. money is bothering me a lil cos i dont know how much my car will cost to service and mot then i have to do my insurance. i have so much to do today and i just havent done a thing.

the most ive done is think about making a list of things to do. i have 2 hours before i have to pick my mum up from work. ive wasted this day off already.

just blah!

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

It's ok, Clare :hug:

3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i just done one job - the hardest one! called and got car booked in for MOT. so feeling like im one down a million to go!

4. Shadowlands

But you get hugged between every item, a million times :hug: :biggrin:

5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

ive lost all my confidence

6. Shadowlands

It's ok. You can borrow mine :tongue:

7. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

so i found the lead i was looking for and found the tester paint i needed. i have to go pick my mum up now. so today i havent picked up new bedding, picked a carpet or painted the wall or picked up paint. not made any cards or taken any pictures.

What a waste of a day off.

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

You haven't wasted the day though - you booked the car in for an MOT, found the lead you were looking for, and found the tester paint :)

:hug: