Justatiredsoul

if I go on the computer chat comes up.
But On my phone I see nothing at all
So I can’t pm or anything...
Any ideas why this is happening ? :/
Thanks..

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
As said in letter to admn and PM, you may have to clear your cache/cookies so that the device does not have something left on it saying it cannot access chat.

Dawn

Hi @Medsdontwork , sorry just saw this as I was sleeping. Would love to help u with anything anytime.
But I'm not very good at this. But no worries because @Jmpmaster will help u when he sees this. Are u able to see the different chat rooms? If u are, just click on one of those. It sounds like u are not able to see them tho at all. But he will help u and he knows all about these things.

Also, I want to welcome u to SF. U will find ppl here are so kind and very supportive. I'm so sorry u are in so much pain to find us tho. Feel free to PM me anytime if I can help or if u would just like to talk. Hope to see u around often. Take care

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
When I click on Chat which has the number of people in it, it only shows the peoples names and icons no chat screen. Could you please help me?
Next to the list that says "chat" there is a tab that says "chat rooms" if you tap on that you can see the three rooms. The busiest is normally Social and Support (though early morning US time it is often very quiet). Once you are in a room you will see where to type :)

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
i can not get the chat to work as well...
I can only conclude, with the issues you were having getting logged on etc, that there is an issue with your machine. Your account is brand new and there are no restrictions on it. If you have cleared your cache and cookies then there should be no left over restrictions from any previous measure. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do to help at this stage; there is no reason from the point of view of our software that chat would not be appearing for you.

sleeplessnights

I can only conclude, with the issues you were having getting logged on etc, that there is an issue with your machine. Your account is brand new and there are no restrictions on it. If you have cleared your cache and cookies then there should be no left over restrictions from any previous measure. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do to help at this stage; there is no reason from the point of view of our software that chat would not be appearing for you.
:(

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
We have merged your accounts - the issue is that you tried to circumvent the rules by making duplicate accounts and the software objected. You may now need to clear your cookies and cache and everything should work as normal. Please do review the rules so that you do not have any further issues with access here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00