can an Inguinal hernia kill you

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Chernarus, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

i think i might have one and yes decrease in semen pain in both testicular region and intestinal i pritty much know i got one cuase this pain has been going on almost a year, so can a hernia kill you.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Get checked out by a doctor if you think you've got anything wrong with you, is my advice. It'll be for your peace of mind, if nothing else :)

3. Chernarus

i aint gonna get felt up by some fagot, not trying to be mean to ya but i have lost all faith in my countrys medical care the USA. I just want to know if i can live with a hernia the rest of my life.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

You almost definitely have one based on the symptoms. Sure you can live with it, as your intestines slowly make their way into your nutsack, eventually spilling out entirely into it. Or you can just go set felt up by some "******" AND GET IT TAKEN CARE OF. You can look it up on the net and find a picture of a guy wheeling his watermelon-sized testes around in a wheelbarrow.

5. Chernarus

so it could eventually fall into my nuts, my intestines damn that sucks

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Yeah...the surgery is simple and painless enough though. You should get it checked out. Having your digestive tract migrate to the outside of your body would be bad, mkay?

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Definately have it checked out.

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You're a real idiot, aren't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.