can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zheming, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zheming

zheming Member

[/I]

I been feeling vvvv low mood v low self esteem super bad mood swing and I really really feel so helpless. I hate everyone those i know n those i dono. I gt insomina migrate muscle ache i dono how to carry on living im jobless i don feel like gg out n find job. Everyday I just hope i can die faster. Im doing all sort of things to ruin my dirty worthless life.

2. schniffy

schniffy Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low.
    Just being here has helped me a lot, keep posting there are a lot of caring people on here.
    Take care.

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums. Like schniffy said, there are people who care.

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're getting into the rut-- it's really hard to get out, too... but it is possible; however hopeless it may seem.

Welcome to the forum~ and keep trying for now, okay?

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Sounds to me like you need to change the way you approach some things. When you find yourself in a rut even the smallest changes can help you to dig yourself out of it. Pick something and work toward changing it. When you have, start on something else. :hug:

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

7. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Hey,

Firstly don't give up hope there is a way out of how u are feeling. Many people say that talking helps and hopefully this forum will help you through talk. Don't give up keep fighting and we are all here to support u through these hard times.

Welcome to SF. :)

Sam
    X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.