Can anyone relate and give advice? (May trigger)

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ScarlettBlood, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarlettBlood

ScarlettBlood Well-Known Member

I'm extremely sorry I keep posting so much, it's just that I'm having a very difficult time at home right now, and I need some advice on how to get through it. So basically, this is the last day I will see my mom for who knows how long, because tomorrow she is getting on a plane to California, first thing in the morning, without telling her fourteen year old daughter (me), her five year old daughter (my sister, and she isn't even my father's child because of my mother), or her three year old son (my brother). Things are going to be very tough for a while without my mother around. I would like to know how I could get through this. I am a HSP, and I don't know how to deal with this. Has anyone else had a similar situation before? If it is too triggering to put down, you really don't have to, or you could pm me. I don't want anybody to feel uncomfortable with this topic. I really need help, so any and all advice is welcome. Thank you so very much for your time.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry your mother is leaving hun So hard when someone you love just up and leaves like that It is nothing to do with any of you hun she should not have had children if she did not want to be a mother I hope your father is able to get supports for all of you hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.