Can anyone relate or understand what I am trying to say?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HomerSimpson, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

Does anyone understand what I am trying to say when I say.................................

I feel like I am walking down a long dark road, and than I see a bright flower and all of a sudden you feel hope, it gives you the spark in your life that you need, you have a reason to smile, a reason to feel hopeful about the future, but than you look again and the bright flower is gone. And you are back to walking down that long dark road.

That is the way I feel. I am walking down a long dark road with no hope.

2. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

Not in a great place here, so sorry for that, but just had to say that your description hits it on the head. In fact, that's what I hate the most - the temporary hope. Simply because its always followed by the return to this place. Or so it seems. I can't enjoy the flowers anymore because the thought if finding joy is scary.

I hope you find your way here. I feel more sane knowing someone else sees the same path as me.

3. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

Why is it like this!!! Is it just the way we look at things? Is it the depression talking? What is it!!! All we want is that something in life that gives us hope and makes life worth living.

At this point life is not worth living.

4. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I thought of you tonight as my mood lifted for a couple of hours and then nose dived again. I don't know which is worse the constant suicidal thoughts and fears, or feeling better just long enough to get your hopes up and then landing right back here again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.