Can anyone relate?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i like you have the same problems. i don't fear the act of dying i already did it once. i am afraid of hell and the damage i would do to my family. yes meds do help but i think in your case you need competent therapy as well to deal with your trauma. it may help if you confide in a few people what your trauma is, people that you can trust. ...mike...*hug*console*sadhug*shake

i like you have the same problems. i don't fear the act of dying i already did it once. i am afraid of hell and the damage i would do to my family. yes meds do help but i think in your case you need competent therapy as well to deal with your trauma. it may help if you confide in a few people what your trauma is, people that you can trust. ...mike...*hug*console*sadhug*shake
I am working with a therapist...one I think may help after trying several of them. My trauma resurrected deep rooted issues..I have lots of layers to peel off as my therapist said. The right med to quiet my brain would be nice but it just hasn’t happened yet. I just cannot get used to this feeling as I was ‘normal’ for so long after surviving some childhood ‘stuff’....

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I am working with a therapist...one I think may help after trying several of them. My trauma resurrected deep rooted issues..I have lots of layers to peel off as my therapist said. The right med to quiet my brain would be nice but it just hasn’t happened yet. I just cannot get used to this feeling as I was ‘normal’ for so long after surviving some childhood ‘stuff’....
please keep working with your therapist. also try hard to look towards positive things, it's hard to do but possible. also just a thought. i have pain spikes evey night and it takes me to suicidal thoughts. i have taught myself to redirect my thoughts when this happens, it does work most of the time. that could probably will work for you when you start thinking of your trauma. it takes time to learn but worth it. if you need help inbox me sometime...mike...*hug*shake

I have a lot of childhood stuff too ( physical beatings and also was molested). It really messes up your mind for life. People who haven’t experienced those things just cannot understand what we feel and endure every day of our lives. You just can’t get over some things. It’s hard as hell but we must persevere and not allow those animals to destroy us completely.

please keep working with your therapist. also try hard to look towards positive things, it's hard to do but possible. also just a thought. i have pain spikes evey night and it takes me to suicidal thoughts. i have taught myself to redirect my thoughts when this happens, it does work most of the time. that could probably will work for you when you start thinking of your trauma. it takes time to learn but worth it. if you need help inbox me sometime...mike...*hug*shake
I will inbox you sometime ... but our situations differ in that your suicidal thoughts stem from physical pain, am I correct? Mine is more emotionally based thus a bit harder to redirect.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you are right they differ but the result is the same. it may not work but it's worth a shot...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00