Can anyone say anything to help?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Elysia, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elysia

Elysia Member

I've just joined the forum. I'm in a desperate place today and trying desperately to stay alive. Its just getting a bit too painful and I dont have any more resources left. I have no one to turn to and feel very alone. Just tried to call a helpline and couldnt even speak. Dont know what to do

Elysia x
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Elysia,

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you found us :hug:

Would you like to tell us more about yourself/the situation you're in?
    We will do our best to help, I hope you're feeling a little better
  3. Tavil

Tavil Well-Known Member

Hello Elysia! (Love the name btw)
    I'm so glad you found us.
    Please talk your understood here. We can help you if you let us. Were all in this boat together.
    Your not alone. I promise. :hug::hug:
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Elysia, we are here to support one another and to help you. Please let us know what's going on right now that is making you feel so desperate. We can help. Welcome to SF :console:
  5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

welcome to s.f.

i found amazing support here

i hope you do, as well

pm if you want to talk

it is a very positive step here, to post. you are very strong, to reach out
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Elysia.

When you feel able to, talk to us, we are here to listen.

:hug: xx
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Elysia,
    Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure the longer your with us the more you will learn to trust us.. We are here for you!! Please let us know what is happening...Take Care!!
  8. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi Elysia

:welcome: to the forum. Do feel free to reach out here - there are lots of people to listen and for you to lean on. It was a positive first step to call a helpline - it doesn't matter if you didn't feel able to speak - its something that helplines often find - but sometimes knowing someone is there to speak if you feel you want to or can helps...

Hopefully see you online soon :)

Big hugs
  9. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Elysia and welcome to sf. Sorry to hear things are so bad at the moment but glad you have found the forum. I too was in a complete mess when I first joined but the help and support I have received from people here has helped me to deal with the pain I feel. Life is still tough but I'm coping with things a lot better than I did. Hope you too can move on from where you are now. Best wishes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.