can find a way out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by willgethere, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

I know all here will see a way,
    I know what I can do, but I cant, I cant, my tears have been hear all night, they are stinging and burning.

Nothing can clean me,
    I hate it, I hate me, I hate everything here, I arent any good for life, If I take my life then he cant do it for me, he has the satisfaction, I will have done it. everything s ripping at me I am disgrase to this world
    I just hope it is quick and instant,
    sorry to all the good people on here, I havent been worthy of your help.
    Thankyou

2. KavithaB

KavithaB Member

Don't do anything please. You are not a disgrace. Believe me.

Please PM me. We can talk it out.

Kavitha

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

you are most certainly not a disgrace. let us try to help you work through this you are certainly worth it. please take care of yourself.

4. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

Thankyou , but its gone too far, i have a major gash in my leg where he tabbed me cos i wouldnt do what he wanted.

I am a nobody, i am calm and i am thinking straight, i know i will be scared but it is to be done tonight.

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

who got you? how about getting the authorities involved? i want to encourage you to try to hang in there. things won't be like this forever. they won't. please, i encourage you to keep talking to us. please take care

6. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Nice avatar Insignificant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.