can I come and live with someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aki, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

serious question :(

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

if my mother werent such a hard ass then yeah u would
    whats up hun

3. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Where do you live?

I would let you live with me, but I live in France :(

4. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

I would say yes....But at this point I am asking the exact same question cause I'm basically homeless. I couch surf.

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

i'm the cause of all the family's problems apparently

i've broken my mother's heart apparently

i'm so horrible and strange that i tried to split up my parents apparently

i failed at moving away and at college even though i was sent home due to having a breakdown (and that's not my fault right?)

my mother chooses my dad over me every time. she always takes his side, but when I ask her for help she says 'i'm not getting involved'.

my dad is a patronising, childish, spoilt, condescending arsehole who is allowed to act that way by my mother because 'he;s always been that way'

:mad: I know this may seem like nothing to most people but whatever.

I'll have to leave soon, where am I going to go :cry:

6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

I'm in Ireland. I wouldn't mind going somewhere else. Thanks for the offer . And thsanks everyone for all the replies, really.

7. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

If you're ever in France, pm me :D

8. wheresmysheep

where are you currently? cork? where aree you planning on heading

9. aki

aki Well-Known Member

nope not in cork :unsure: I have no idea where I'm going to go. seriously no idea.

10. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Can you cook? If so then c'mon over.

11. wheresmysheep

sorry dunno where i got cork. my heads not working properly.

what i mean is where are you going to head to first? dublin then move from there?

12. aki

aki Well-Known Member

lol I'm ok at cooking actually :smile: it's all in the timing yknow.

13. aki

aki Well-Known Member

it's ok. maybe. it's the only place to go really isn't it :unsure: sorry I just...:sad: whatever i do, you're welcome if you want.

14. Alexpt2

That's good cause I barely cook at all. Right now my diet mostly consists of frozen pizzas, cereal, and hot pockets.

Tell you what, I'm gonna go out food shopping, I'll leave the door unlocked. Just c'mon in and make yourself at home. Oh, but whatever you do, DON'T open the closet in my bedroom.

15. aki

aki Well-Known Member

made me smile, thanks :) I have to open it now though :laugh: I'm curious!

16. Alexpt2

Well, you've been warned. I take no responsibility for what happens now. :laugh:

17. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

Hey just wanted to say Hang in thee, Any friends or othere family that U could stay with for awhile,I'm here in the US stated and only ahve I medium size rm, I really wish I could help, sending prayers,love & Peace

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think the best solution would be for you to make up with your parents and continue living with them if possible. And no you can't come live with me, because I like my privacy. :tongue:

19. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

where do you live? i am going to be kicked out by my new husband. (i moved to canada to be with him. took 3 yrs of paperwork and a lot of money. now i have been here 1 1/2 yrs and he says he does not like me 'as a person'. great. great perfect timing.

well. if you want to live in chicago. .. . .area. .. .. my kids live there (they did not like canada and moved back. just one of the many things i LOST and GAVE UP to be with this man, love of my life. who now, hates me. ) wish i was dead (did i SAY that? :unsure:

we could be roomies, if you like illinois. well. i care for you. i don't know you but i feel badly for you and i just want you to know that you are NOT alone .....

20. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind a roommate to help with the crushing loneliness, but I'm probably too needy for you, or indeed anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.