Can i die already?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justletmedie, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justletmedie

justletmedie New Member

Why should I even bother living this life Ive been physically and verbally abused by my mother <deleted mod total eclipse too triggering>.

Don't have a high school diploma so no ones going to hire me not to mention that i got a kid on the way and i sell drugs for a living even sold them to my mother who i hate and Im still waiting on her to die Im 29 and it hasn't happen yet..

My emotions are so fucked up I don't have any feelings for anyone in my family if they all died I wouldn't mourn any of them ask me how I know,cause I witnessed it first hand..

I was sexual assaulted at a very young age...

Cant get a job..

I don't like people..
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
  2. Warrioress

Warrioress Active Member

Hello. I haven't gone through any of the things you have and I still think life is too difficult sometimes. It must be really tough for you. I'm sorry you're in such a tight spot. But coming on here and making a post in the suicide forum means you still care. There's still a part of you deep down (even if it's a really tiny one) that wants to live and find a way out of all the misery and why not?! Everything is going to end one day. The good days, the bad days and well... days in general! We're all going to die in the end aren't we? No need to be in a hurry. There are lots of beautiful things you haven't seen yet and you may find the chance to if you live on. You have a kid on the way and if you die now he/she will never have the chance to live. Hold on. Please hold on. You never know what tomorrow may bring :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.