can I die because of depression

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by letmego3, Aug 7, 2012.

1. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Sorry this might be vile. Basically my depression is eating my brain everyday. There is no fun just all misery all day. I don't deserve to be here. I have dissapointed everyone. I want to give up because I don't see the point in fighting no more. If I'm depressed nearly everyday why don't it just kill my brain. That would be much better. Rather than torturing me day to day like I'm in hell. The story would be 'he died of depression'. That way I would not have to kill myself. Any how maybe I should start eating lots of fast food. Seriously, I don't think life is for every person. I'm forced to stay here for my mum. But I'm tired. I'm sorry. But soon I think I will go crazy (if not already). I have to force myself to do everything (shower, shopping, cleaning). Everything is forced and not because I enjoy doing it. The only thing I enjoy is thinking about the location I will off myself. I really do hope that if I die that I don't have to be born again. I'm not going to kill myself any time soon. But I sure wish I could.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Untreated depression can cause one to have thoughts of suicide hun You need to get your depression treated ok so you can pull out of that darkness you are in hugs

3. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Thank you total eclipse your so kind for replying to a crazy guy like me. I'm not that depressed right now but I know it will be back probably in a few hours. It comes and goes. I use this period to gather myself and do some chores before it comes back and consumes me again. It's like a hungry beast who needs to feed off me every few hours. I swear it's like I'm living with a parasite in my head. Any how we see how it goes.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

good way to describe depression a parasite it truly is hun that is why one needs to exterminate it as soon as possible get treated hun ok you deserve happiness