Can I die now?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by stuck_in_limbo, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuck_in_limbo

stuck_in_limbo Active Member

Just what I said. I've written everything, and done nothing. Someone please tell me yes -- you won't be held accountable.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

stuck in limbo..of course you cannot die to us..tell us what is going on that is causing youto feel this way. I don't think you will hear a yes from any of us here. :hug:
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Considering it's a pro life forum I'd say no chance of a yes :unsure:

Please stick around and let people here help you through this :hug: you don't deserve to die.
  4. stuck_in_limbo

Watching the trains go by...

I see you're having your own difficulties at the moment, Starlite, and I'd write more to make you understand, Anju, but I've already done it, and there's nothing more to write.

I've been watching the Long Island Railroad trains go by. It's scary to actually imagine being hit by a railroad car going 75mph, but I suppose that's to be expected. If I shake like a leaf on the tracks before impact, so what? The deed will still be done.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Stuck n Limbo,
    No, this isn't the time. You need to examine all paths that lead to why you feel this way. Just about everyone here have some kind of similar problems. We have found a home and a family amongst each other. The words that are offered here are lagit!! They really do care what is happening with you!! I am usually on the forum all different times of day and night. I have sleep problems. So instead of just lyeing there I get on the forum and do something constructive. If You want to talk just PM me....~Joseph~
  6. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

since this is a pro-life forum, the answer is no.
  7. stuck_in_limbo

I'm giving this one more week. If I find I'm carrying on with my shenanigans of purposely withdrawing from life and social opportunity, and don't push myself to work and learn rather than stay in my pity-latent comfort zone, I'm going to numb myself as much as I can medically before getting myself in front of that train. I can't stand the empty, selfish, irrelevant organism that I've become of my own doing, and suicide is justice for my inaction and those I've screwed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.