Can I do anything right? :(

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Christopher19, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher19

Christopher19 Member

I took an overdose of ambien. I halucinated, was violently sick and then passed out (I woke in a pile of vomit, not nice). That was a few days ago, I still feel pretty ill. I can't believe I finally manage to do it... then mess it up. I can't do anything right!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Christopher,

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad you survived. You've been given another chance.
    Another chance to reach out, to get help and to try and fix what caused you to do this.
    Keep fighting :hug:

3. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Do you still feel the same? How do you feel now?

4. Christopher19

Christopher19 Member

Better, not perfect. I've been feeling quite unsteady and still feel a little ill (a funny feeling in my brain). Thank you for asking x

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm glad you made it! I just want to add a warning. If you're taking ambien for sleep (I'm not talking about the attempt now) be very careful with it. If you take that for an extended period of several months, make sure you come off of it slowly. Panic attacks, major depression and other horrible withdrawl symptoms can occur. I've been through it.

Please share what's troubling you when you feel up to it. There are so many wonderful and caring people here who share your feelings.

6. Christopher19

Christopher19 Member

I was given it to help with sleep during my exams. I don't have many left so I'll have to ration them to keep me going for my next perscription. I've seen ambien and antidepressant withdrawl symptoms in my family. Not nice :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.