Can i go now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by see, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

i made a promise but its ok now they will take care of you so now i can let go.... it was never going to get better.....it will hurt i know i am sorry but dont forget you touched my heart and my soul ..........

silent i lived my life silent i will go....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  2. xTheBlondex

xTheBlondex Well-Known Member

Can you not make a promise to me... I know you don't know me but I need help and maybe I can help you? x

3. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

you ok there? what's up?

4. see

see Well-Known Member

Re: i go now

I was staying for her if things dident work out the way they did she would have left without saying goodbye......the promise is broken i mean nothing it dont matter. It will all end the way it should have when it all began ......

5. see

see Well-Known Member

Not even my thread is important it is as if i am invisable ..........

6. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Your thread is important.

What's going on to make you feel this way?

7. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

See,

Sometimes it takes a while to get some feedback, but don't think that you are invisible.. Everyone here wants to help. Perhaps you should just tell a bit more of what is bothering you and we can help where we can. You can pm me if you'd like. Hope to hear from you soon!

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello see,
    What is it that has you so down? I see you are new to the forum,WELCOME!! Who is gone? We are here to offer support and advice. If you are close to commiting then go to the emergency room and tell them you are in crisis. We really need more information to try and help you weed thru your thoughts. My first thought is to get you safe!! Please talk to us..:chopper:...

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello see,
    I just reread you thread and see you have been a member for a while.I welcomed you to the froum. I am not awake yet. Welcome anyhow.

10. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

See , sweetheart please talk to me , I can help make things clearer , please do not go :cry: , there are things we can talk through , Im here for you I will listen , hunni please please remain safe.Come online and talk to me as soon as you feel able, as you know I have been in the hospital the whole day again , this is the first time I have seen ur thread , you are so wrong about not being important , u are so important truly u are.

:hug:

jo xx

11. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

people break promises all the time and maybe she will come back?

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

see you are not invisible. Your presense here means a great deal. You are always so kind and thoughtful. I look forward to your messages of support. There are days that they are what holds me together. Please don't feel as if you lived your life in silence or invisibility because that just isn't true. You are a rainbow full of light and color. Even the most beautiful of things are invisble at times and then something happens and their true beauty appears. You are much like this rainbow. You wait for the right times and then let your beauty shine through. :hug:

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No your thread is so damn important and I mean that in a good way,what happened exactly?

14. see

see Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for your kind words my apologies i have just been pathetic and shelfish.....

I have always been broken for some reason(not making excuses i am useless) i dont know why i cant seem to cope with this life, maybe i am just pathetic eitherway somedays i believe removing myself from this world is the best option for everyone ....

someone i met on here has been encouraging me to not give up they have supported me and i them they made a packt with me told me that i was important in there life we shared so much they told me that i ment something that we would fight together and as pathetic as that sounds it gave me reason to continue....But alot of things happend the thing that hurt the most was that they broke the packt the promise that we would call let each other know if we could not hold on any longer...... they attemted and if things went according to plan they would have died without saying goodbye or talking to me.....I know i am nothing special i understand the darkness and pain of that moment and i would probable have done exactley the same left without saying goodbye cause it would have hurt to much ..... i am not mad at them i am relieved and happy that they failed that they will hopefully get the help they so desperatley need......i hope with all my heart that they find peace and happiness amidst the chaos

I just feel alone and lost and my thoughts are driving me insane they tell me they never cared but i know they did they tell me it was al lies cause no one can care for me no one would want to be friends with such a waste of space....its all me i am sorry for being so selfish i have never had a friend and the tought of them gone just ripped out my heart...... i am sorry for any inconveniance or hurt or wrong i have done with my post, i am just tired and looking for and excuse to give up.......................................

15. free_your_mind

free_your_mind Active Member

i feel invincible sometimes, especially in a shit world we live in.

16. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

See ,

Consider this my friend , maybe the person tried but failed to be able to contact u sweetheart , I know u are worth an awful lot and that u mean the world to lots of ppl , i have been told this by at least one person who thinks you are very special and cares for you very much.

I gather from the haste of this that the persons fuel just completely ran out at that ghastly moment hunni , pls stay safe give them a chance to explain sweetheart.

Love Jo xx

17. see

see Well-Known Member

there is no need to explain i understand once again my apologies for this selfish tread and wasting everyones time.

18. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

It's not selfish and you could never waste anyones time :smile:
    Here if you ever want to talk :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.