Can I hold out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashaJade

I'm sitting here fighting the urge. I can see all the tablets sat on the counter, I've looked at them hundreds of times. I can see the bag of beers on the floor. I know where my sharps are and its like I can hear them calling my name.

I know I can't do this, this isn't the right place or time, this wouldn't be fair on him to find me like that.

But yet I can't stop the thoughts, I keep going to get up and start the process and then I snap myself out of it, thinking only of him, I just don't want to hurt him or else I would.

I need calm and release, I need all these objects to magically disappear so I can't even contemplate acting on it. But they won't, and I can't even throw them away because they aren't mine.

SashaJade

I thought about that, but then I realised when Luke gets back from his AA meeting he will ask me why I have moved them and I really don't want to have to explain everything to him :(

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sam you are strong. You can hold out I know you can. If you need me text me hun. Im holding off too and if I can you can as you are much stronger than me. Love you hunni xxxx

SashaJade

Sam you are strong. You can hold out I know you can. If you need me text me hun. Im holding off too and if I can you can as you are much stronger than me. Love you hunni xxxx
You are sooo much stronger than me madam!

I just need to fight this for 45 minutes longer until he gets home, and then I will be able to relax knowing I can't harm myself with him around. He keeps me safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00