• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Can I Please Just Die?

Like why on this fucking earth am i not allowed to die. People die everyday why does it matter if i don't exist. . No I don't need help. No I don't want help. I want to die. This isn't a cry for help to stop it, its a request to help me fulfill my greatest wish rn. plz and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

johnDoen

Like why on this fucking earth am i not allowed to die. People die everyday why does it matter if i don't exist. If people are okay with it, I would love for someone to help me plan this. No I don't need help. No I don't want help. I want to die. This isn't a cry for help to stop it, its a request to help me fulfill my greatest wish rn. plz and thanks
People die everyday but everyone of them deserves to die soundly in satisfaction and surrounded by the ones they love and trust.

To some people, you matter, either they are family members, friends, colleagues, or just some strangers you helped at least once. By making this thread and an account, you immediately matter according to almost every member and the staff members of this forum. Because of that, we are going make a different plan for you:
  • Get enough sleep every night, about 6-8 hours or more depends on how stressed you are.
  • Get 3 meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. I recommend more vegetables and fruits.
  • Get someone you love and trust or one of these hotlines: the US or the world.
  • Get anywhere close to animals and plants.
  • Get a new hobby (pick randomly if you don't know where to start) or continue with an old hobby.

iloverachel

I have been in your shoes before, wanting to die on a daily basis because the pain will not heal. Deep down, I didn't really want to die and leave my loved ones. I just wanted to stop the pain and felt death was the only way.

Now I don't know your situation and struggles, so I cannot promise you it will get better, but I do hope you get better somehow. I know it may sound impossible, but maybe one day you will wake up and actually enjoy the day, or at the very least not suffer as much.

Please talk to your friends, a GP, or seek help somehow. You are probably exhausted and emotionally drained so take baby steps.

I wish you the best!

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
as stated earlier we are a pro-life site so we can't help you plan or enact your suicide. but on the other hand since this is a suicide site most of us have been or are where you are now. when i came here i was looking for methods. that was over 2 years ago.

i still have most of the same issues but a different perspective. i also learned a lot of new coping skills. not knowing what bothers you i can't say it will get better or not but i know your life can get better if you let us help. in most cases people don't really want to die they want to stop the pain. please hold on life is worth the struggle.

mike...*console*sadhug*shake

Hi @Ki**MeNowPlz. Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment.

Of course, as others have said, no-one here would or could help you end your life. I know things may be incredibly hard for you now, and you must be in a lot of pain, but things can get better for you, even if it doesn't feel that way now. There are a lot of people, including on this forum, that have been where you are right now, but have recovered and are glad to be alive.

I recommend you stick around. You can find support and empathy and advice on this forum. Do you want to say more about why you're feeling so bad?

I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there. Sending hugs *brohug.

Pirish

Like why on this fucking earth am i not allowed to die. People die everyday why does it matter if i don't exist. . No I don't need help. No I don't want help. I want to die. This isn't a cry for help to stop it, its a request to help me fulfill my greatest wish rn. plz and thanks
take me with you

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
take me with you
dying is a permanent thing that can't be changed. i know you have some issues or you wouldn't be here, but whatever is wrong you can fight it. i have serious physical issues which of course causes mental health issues. yes i do think of suicide, in passing mostly but some serious thoughts. try to think of any positive things in your life. if you ever want to talk feel free to use my inbox i hope you feel better soon.

mike...*hug*shake*console

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00