can i saved my loved ones from myself?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by CherieRose, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CherieRose

CherieRose New Member

i even got timed out, i not got the energy to rewrite, but only to post the poem i wrote.

Clarity never was so near
    Yet I feel it now, in one single tear
    And to break away
    To give me the time of day
    And let the truth run deep
    And be what it is to be
    Could it make the hurt, simply fade away

And this day, won’t last forever
    It will drift into light,
    It will take all this fight
    And justify, a means to an end
    I no longer can, simply pretend
    It is all stolen strength, courage and hope
    Challenging love, it’s on a tight rope

So just hear me now, deliver my prayer
    Please make it heard, do the heavens care?
    It’s just me and you, I rely on you please
    Don’t turn away, let me release
    These chains are binding, I feel such fear
    Jagging my heart, is this razor sharp spear

This smokescreen falls, across my whole life
    I am dying to get out, out from the strife
    I can barely speak, my heart’s at my feet
    I know it will stop, it keeps skipping a beat

(My friends/family- i can't spk to. i am well aware thhey gt their own probs. they know i got mine. i go round in circles. they speak to me, i can never say a word. there is never the time, there is never the moment when they can really be there, i try ti be there..if i can help, i know they got work or something to's over till next time, i say goodbye- my hearts in pain. i don't wanna say how much. i am afraid they will think i've lost it, or say they can't deal with it, and i really will be alone. my gp before nvr cared, i told her i was suicidal, i heard nothing back. i want out. i am not real, maybe i can save myself and thise i love by ending my life, as i am obv not worthy in the short term to warrant a hug or some security. i feel dead inside, and now after 2 years i don't wanna wait...until the next time..cos the pain is too hard to bear till the next day or the next hour.)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

no! no! you are worthy of lots and lots of hugs!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

it sounds like you are not getting the support from family, friends, and your doctor that you need

your doctor really failed if you said that you felt suicidal and she did nothing. maybe try asking a hotline about a new doctor or just try to find a new one. if you tell a doctor that you are suicidal, they should get you treatment. there's really no excuse for an md to fail in that way.

ending your life would really be the worst thing that you could do for those that you love.

please get some help from a good doctor!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I totally agree with May hun you need to get a new doctor okay one that will help you feel better Call crisis line they will help you as well hun hugs
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please consult another physician who is more one should be treated that way...and you ARE worth people's time and more...keep posting and let us know how you are doing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.