Can I?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ASkylitDrive, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

How can I always trust people..Everyone I fall for...they vanish..Leave..Friends...Crushes...Anyone.
    They promise ot be there for me always..then vanish...or realize they don't even care about me anymore.
    I'm tired of all these false hopes. BE FUCKING HONEST FOR ONCE!!

2. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Ridding yourself of expectations will obliterate those false hopes.

3. ASkylitDrive

I don't have expecations

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
  4. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

im honestly scared to make any friends here i gave up talking to so called happy folk im full of anger fear and im worried of hurting others here or myself i feel like a plague

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I've had this happen to me so many times... I think it's part of life. You have to slowly gain trust and not easily let people in I guess.. :hug:

6. ASkylitDrive

Whats the point. I'm done.

7. innocencexisxlove

The point is that there ARE people out there who won't do that to you. And you'll be so happy the day you meet those people.

8. ASkylitDrive

I've gone years without that. I have no will.

9. innocencexisxlove

I know.. It can be draining waiting fo the change and stuff... But it's coming. Everyone has ups and downs. Everyone meets assholes who betray them. And everyone meets someone amazing. You just need to keep yourself out there to find that someone amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.