Can it be an accident?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I keep thinking if ways to end it still. Overdosing doesn't get me anywhere. I have been driving along so many times and I consider just crashing but I am scarde that it wont work and I'll end up paralysed or something like that or that could harm other people. I was driving today and saw the remains of an accident and there was about 4 cars involved. I considered jumping in front of a car but then didn't go through with it as didn't want some person thinking that they could have avoided it. I have put myself in dangerous situations but that hasn't worked. It always comes down to the pills. When I am in a shop I get all on edge when walk past the pills and I am tempted to buy a load. The thing is I care too much about my family and wouldnt want them knowing what happened incase they blame themselves. So I am planning a way in which will look like an accident, that wont cause anyone else to think it was their fault and that I know will work. There is not much there really. I am really struggling to go on like this. I have thought about electricution in some way but again I am not sure if it would work. It is eating me up inside!

2. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

It is very hard to know how things will turn out. That is the main reason I would never do anything. A man committed suicide here recently and had an elaborate system to avoid any of his family finding him. Nonetheless, the youngest son actually found the body and was a total wreck. Same goes for paralysis and other awful things.

Keep trying new things to feel better and overcome these emotions. I know it is difficult, I struggle also. Hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.