can kids sexually abuse other kids ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by wanttodie, Jan 26, 2008.

1. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

is it possible that unknowingly they may do something like that ?

2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Yes. But children also are naturally curious about each others bodies, whether it's harmless play or forcing someone to do something- it depends. It also depends on age difference. I'd look at each situation very carefully and individually and probably talk to each child involved and how they felt about what happened and why things happened if any child was upset.

3. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

then in that case i was abused.

but in my case i liked it back then but now its destroyed my mental process..

i started indulging in masturbation at 6 years of age..

4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug:

It's pretty common for children to explore their own bodies at a young age.

I've found talking to a counsellor in a very safe environment helpful- to maybe go through your memories and think about things, if you want, and at your own pace. I start to dissociate severely when thinking about certain memores that are behind a fog for me a lot of the time.

5. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I was reading about a case of this happenning some where in Japan.

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yeah. Yeah they can.

7. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Yes they can.

8. passer

passer Active Member

When i was about 6 or so another person from about 16 touched me, what's this then?

9. Yes they can. There have been many examples for that. They can even abuse adults (like, in my country one teacher was raped by her 13-y-o student).

10. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

Um sexual abuse/bordering on pedophila.

11. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

Well why else am I f!cked up then if it can't happen?

:poo:. A lot.:sad:

12. shades

shades Staff Alumni

YES! I was present when it happened and too frightened to do anything. A 9 or 10 yr old kid molested a 6 yr old and it was graphic. There were about 5-6kids watching. We were questioned by an investigator but I never found out what happened as far as any legal consequences.

I still have nightmares occasionally about it. And now I'd like to forget about it.

13. bluepotatoe

bluepotatoe Active Member

shades that is absolutely awful...

my first one I was 4 and my molester was 13, girl on girl.

so yes.

14. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

Snap. At the time, I didn't know any different, didn't know what to think. I told one guy not long ago and he was like 'That's weird' so yeah... :huh:

15. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Yeah same, and I'm pretty sure I instigated it.
    I was a v.curious child. But I'd only do it with other little boys/girls who were my age and it wasn't anything like it is now. i.e. just looking and touching back then from ages about 4 - 10

16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yes they certainly can. And although at young ages children have a natural curiosity about their bodies and others, how and what they do can also indicate whether they have seen or have been involved in something more than curiousity. When a child is young enough to be curious then all tht takes place is some innocent touching and feeling. But if what takes place is more intense or involved then I would be concerned about what has happened to that child to make them be more aggressive about "investigating".

17. Fdt

Fdt Well-Known Member

Surely a nine year old child still hasn't grasped the concept of sex/the opposite gender's body, and therefore only acts out of curiosity rather than perversion / intent to abuse.

I really don't think any punishment would be just other than educating the 'offender' on how what they did was wrong.

18. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

when i was 7 i was abused by a 12 year old till i was 11 so tht makes him 16, so yes other children can sexually abuse other children!!

19. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

They can. I remember some very bad stuff as a child on different occasions. When I was in grade school, there was this boy that most of the kids made fun of. He was treated badly. My grade school had a church center and during a program, I saw a bunch of girls bullying him in the back corner where no one else could see. They pulled his pants down while he was crying and pulled at his genitals. The last thing I remember was one of the girls pushing pennies hard against his testicles and telling him to shut up or else she'd push it in harder and punch him in the stomach.

I was too young to know how to speak up and handle what I saw. I should have done or said something. For that I've always felt very bad. He was absent for after that for a few days and I found out he had to get tetanus shots. I didn't know what those were at the time. I don't know if he ever told on those girls either. I would classify this as sexual abuse. I don't think those girls knew what they were doing was sexual and I wonder if they were sexually abused somehow at home and were repeating what was done to them.