Can life get any crappier?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by plantlvr, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plantlvr

plantlvr New Member

Hi all, glad I found this site, makes a lot of my problems seem minor, but I'll put them out there anyway....In the last two years I've lost both my parents, changed jobs, going through a divorce, facing bankruptcy and house foreclosure, and my best friend in the world is moving hundreds of miles away.Also got involved with way too many MLM work at home biz, kinda like a drug, got addicted, that's how I got into 30k in debt!:blink:
    I have thought of suicide a lot, gone to a therapist a couple times, and it helped somewhat.
    But crap, I'm tired of the boiling knot in my stomach and thinking about being homeless, etc...
    Just wanted to put my 2 cents in and I'm still hopeful for a better tomorrow, for all of you here too!

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

be grateful as long as you have your heath, when you lose your health that is when things get really shitty

3. Welcome plantlvr. There's nothing trivial (^ or to be dismissed :dry:) about a run-on sentence like you started with! I knew already when I saw your post title... I stopped asking that question a number of years ago - just "ducked and covered" when more hit the fan. First, I'm so sorry for your loss...and all the turmoil to be heaped on top of that. I've had my own in spades, as have others here.

There are a lot of avenues you're going to have to undertake over the next while, but you certainly assessed your problems well. And not the least, admitting to an addiction. I hope you find the courage (in bits as you need them) to share here, and get help from others to get that list of 'avenues' going (I prefer to call them resources). Have a look through the site - it's quite a resource in itself - and hopefully that'll calm the knot in your stomach a wee bit when the thinking gets too much...

X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.