can not take it anymore

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by blooddrinker, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooddrinker

blooddrinker New Member

hi everyone this is blooddrinker. i have been doing well for the past 2 months now without my meds but now everything is crashing down around me. my freinds are once again trying to put me out into the street in the cold and i can NOT take it any f***ing more. i do not know what to do. i do not want to cut myself but i can not take the pain away from losing my freinds yet again. i am so tired of letting people get close to me and then they stab me in the back. i think i may be better off dead. im so tired of this s*** that i just can not take it anymore. what do i do about my life toher than end it. i know i should think better thoughts but i CAN'T. im tired of being hurt im tired of back stabbers im tired of familt hating me. IM TIRED OF EVERYTHING. what am i supposed to do now just waist away to nothing. i don't know. i just want to be normal and every time i get a chance for a normal life things FUCK UP. what have i done that is so wrong well i got to go alright i will talk to you later bye. if i am here later.
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sounds like a frustrating experience. I hate feeling betrayed.
  3. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hi blooddrinker :hug: i'm sorry you're feeling so down.
    coming off meds is quite hard some times and especially with everything else troubling you.
    if you ever need to talk, i'm all ears :heart:
    laura x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.