Can not take this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sui caedere, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Think i made a big Fu*k up asking to go home from the hospital.

Now i am home i feel even worse and just want to finish what i started the other day.

right now i can not see the point of going on.
    i hate myself for feeling the way i do but i hate being alive even more.

2. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

hi

sorry to hear that...

we all do things we hate... life can be a blessing and a pain at the same time

dont loose focus on what you have or on what there still is to get

take care

hugs

//L

3. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

The same thing happened to me when I left inpatient. I went from feeling depressed to suicidal when I got home.

What meds did they put you on? Sometimes it takes a long time for them to work, and some can make you more depressed like benzos. I have felt a little better since being on effexor for 4 weeks.

Let me know if you want to chat cause I'm probably in the same position as you are.

4. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Whats the point of going on.
    i have been feeling like this for so many years i can not see how things we ever get better.

even when things start to look good i know it will not last long and i be back to the point i am now.

and each time it gets worse cos i trusted people to help me feel better.

i can not keep going on like this............

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

call you doctor and go back to hospital if need be until you are more stable
    call crisis line talking to them can help take away the deep sadness. You can do this okay meds take awhile to kick in Call your doctor let know what your going through.

6. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that it feels that dark, is something positive at all you can think of?

//L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.