Can somebody PM me and motivate me to commit suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymousboy, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymousboy

Anonymousboy Member

I have a sharp knife with me, I feel as thought I have to the end of the line but somehow when I get to stabbing my wrist, I can't, I think I'm scared of a painful death and my Mums reaction when she comes into the living room.

Can somebody privately tell me what household stuff i lethal to drink and how much to drink too?

Or just tell me that stabbing my wrist won't hurt, I need some egging on, this isn't a very good ps to those who need help, so I'm sorry to those.

I really do need someone to help me through this, thanks.
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

No one here will help or motivate you to kill yourself. If you let us know what's going on, we can try to help you through this difficult time that you're having.
    Is life always this intense for you, or are you stuck in a suicidal mode, in the moment?
    Hope you are ok. Please talk to us, or go to the emergency room if you are really feeling like you are going to do it :hug:
  3. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Listen, rather then do that why don't you let us help you walk away from it... we are all here to help you and this site is pro-life so no one wil help you
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

No sorry i wont do that. I will help you live but i will NOT help you die. Nor will anyone else here. We want you to live and we want you to at least let us try to help you :)
    Lea :hug:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi boy. Please put your knife away in a drawer or somewhere safe. Cutting yourself will only make you bleed and make your situation worse. What has caused you to want to die so badly?
  6. You do not want to kill yourself in such a way. If you use such a method, it will leave so much mess... Such scars on who you love. Any suicide will... And it hurts much. Very very much.

From what I see, this place tries to stop suicide, that is why we are here... If you help motify someone to... Then who would help others??? You need to survive it, be stronger, and help others ja?
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope!!It's not happening !!!
  8. hellwithhugewounds

hellwithhugewounds Well-Known Member

Don't cut your wrists. It's insanely painful. And you don't die right away. You'll be lying there for 5 mins before you convulse and stop breathing. Only after THAT do you die. It's like the worst method possible...
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No one here will help you harm yourself. Talk to us about whats causing you to feel this way :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.