can someone advise... please

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by AngelsStar, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelsStar

AngelsStar Guest

im getting smewhere i the region of betwee 5-7 hours a night... not enough i know but right now thts not the main problem..

i wake up and feel like i have not slept at all and then just want to back to sleep all day and of course i cant cos i have things to do. im so exhausted al the time and have no real energy to do anything at all and its really gettng to me, im a walking zombie right now :sad:

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Have you thought seeing your family doctor about shat? If those hours are not sufficient to your need, something can and should be done by a family doctor or psychiatrist.

Meanwhile, try to rest as much as your body ask for and do try to get some fresh air.

Good luck to you

Granny

3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

forgot to tell you...... when your doctor (if) prescribes you something to sleeep, ask him if it will work on the making you fall alssep (meds ususally wear off after 2 or 3 hours) or it is something that will work on keeping you aslseep (5 to 8 hours) so working on the after you actually fall asleep naturally.

i was given something to fall asleep which was not a problem, so didn't change a thing...so had to go back and tell him that i do fall asleep yet cant keep on sleeping past 3 or 3 hours so he changed my med for something to keep me asleep once i i did fall asleep so my nights got longer and was refreshed at last.

2 types of meds so be careful in asking what is the purpose and how the medication works..

4. AngelsStar

AngelsStar Guest

thank you... ill try n see if i can get to the docs next week i need something thats for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.