Can someone give me link to site with depression pictures

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Hurted, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I just like beatifull pictures of nature or people...
    It makes calm me down, like music...
    Can someone post some of them or give me link to sites?:)

2. Do you know how to Google (or use your favorite search engine)?

Simply enter the phrase pictures of depression or something similar. I just did. It took less than seconds.

Now go search! :smile:

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I already did it, but most picture are in bad quality:)

4. You'll have to keep looking (how do you think I find mine? :smile:) And of course, the easiest ones to find will charge you for downloading them (they have their logo stamped across the photo)

Try using as many different words as you can think of in your search, like [pictures of] sadness for example - use your imagination! :smile:

Oh, what the hell...here are some synonyms (a thesaurus comes in handy too):

Synonyms: blues, dejection, depression, desolation, despondency, disconsolateness, dispiritedness, doldrums, downheartedness, dreariness, dumps, forlornness, gloom, gloominess, heartsickness, joylessness, melancholy, mopes, oppression, unhappiness

Related Words: melancholia, self-pity; anguish, dolor, grief, sorrow; dolefulness, mournfulness, somberness, sorrowfulness, woefulness; agony, distress, pain; misery, woe, wretchedness; discouragement, disheartenment; moodiness; despair, desperation, hopelessness; boredom, ennui, tedium

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I will try tommorow, after good sleep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.