Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thegap_, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thegap_

Thegap_ New Member

Recently Iv been having suicidal thoughts. My family think that I am just seeking attention and told me not to throw the depression card around. My mum and sister both suffer from depression and I'm certain I do too.
    I was recently made redundant from my job and since then Iv fallen into this black hole. I think I want to end it all but I can never go through with it.. Like I'm scared or something and I don't know why. I feel worthless and I have no purpose so what's the point? I need to know that I'm not going mad as I think sometimes I'm making myself consider suicide as an easy option but I can't tell what's real and what's not in my head anymore. Does anyone else think like this? Am I mad? Does that even make sense? Please help me its pulling me down and no one listens nor understands how I feel. I get these thoughts daily, I have my method but I can't bring myself to do it. I don't know why. I feel like everyday is a down fall and I'm so trapped in my own life. I don't get out of bed all day I don't want to do anything. I can't eat or sleep. Please help
  2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way, but I feel very much the same. I want to die really badly to stop my torment, but I'm not brave enough to try anything. Trust me, you're not the only one that thinks this way. Most people can't understand "mental suffering" because they've never experienced it the way that we have. I also feel very trapped. It's really terrible to have to suffer mentally and I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. All that you can do is to try and get help. Unfortunately they haven't been able to help me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.