Can someone please talk to me?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ponkotsu, Jul 7, 2016.

1. ponkotsu

ponkotsu Well-Known Member

I've been suicidal for many years. Numerous therapists and numerous medications have all had no effect. I'm in the process of accepting this as my life and learning how to take things day by day. I know this is just one post in a sea of thousands but if someone could please acknowledge me and maybe say something to me, I think it'll help me make it through today.

2. Hi. Good luck with your day and I hope things start looking up for you.

3. Flaxney

Flaxney Well-Known Member

Hello, I'd be more than willing to converse with you, if you like. I think the best thing to do is to remain active and productive.

4. lifetalkz

lifetalkz Well-Known Member

Ponkotsu-I'd be very happy and honored to converse with you. I don't know your age or gender, but I do know this. I struggled with same sorts of problems that you're struggling with many years ago and I eventually got much better. I too saw many therapists-I too was suicidal for many years (more than a decade) and my whole life has changed. I can't say that I've been healed 100%-but I've learned how to have a relationship with my depression that does not make me want to kill or hurt myself. If my life can change dramatically, so can yours. Please don't give up hope that things can get much better because they can. God bless :)

Fee_alone likes this.
  5. iam

iam SF Supporter

Hey pinkotsu, here if you need a friend xx

SinisterKid likes this.
  6. Fee_alone

Fee_alone New Member

Hi Ponkotsu.

7. Zeke171

Zeke171 Active Member

Hi! You are not alone with everything, there's many,many people who can sympathize with you. Hope you feel better today!

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, how are you feeling today? Keep in mind you're not walking this walk alone, we are here to help you get through this difficult time.

iam likes this.
  9. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

If you are a fan of Kafka maybe we can talk about some good books and such.. Maybe we can spark a fire like to rocks hiting each other.. Maybe.. Go read some of my posts and see if my personality repels you or not, so we could be friends here..