can somone remind me...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dazzle11215, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

can someone remind me why i'm not supposed to be killing myself....
    just wondering.
    can't really remember at the moment.
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

because you are loved, you will be missed, you have alot more to give to yourself than this hun.

pm me if you need me hun

please be safe
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

guys, i just feel so lost. so lost and alone.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you are never alone hun, not here. be strong and remember what i said .

take care
  5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

because without you, i know im not the only one who wouldnt be here anymore.
    you are a fighter.
    a survivor.
    and you help others become the same.

Please. please try and remember how wonderful you are
  6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

You are always the one who is telling and giving support to others and giving advice... if you cant cope then there is fuck all hope left for a lot of us really.

Keep on munching.
    oooo - something new that you have to try... take a snickers bar melt in microwave for about a min, then add walnut and mocha ice cream... it is pretty special.

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

one word: yummy!
    i think i'm gonna be okay, for tonight at least. talked to my sister, made plans to meet her in the AM. she reminded me of how much my nephews love me and would miss me. andy - thx for the PM, will try and reach out before it gets this bad. foundandlost, can you believe i'd forgotten about that thread. my moods are swinging so quickly i can't keep track of things. d-angel, you are a real role model to me. and golden - you gotta practice those word games, girl. i'm drunk out of my skin and still scoring in the 400's. i am writing down all of your recipes and will try 'em soon. thx, everyone
  8. GoldenPsych

Excuse Me!!!!!!

I have only just added the application and am a beginner, you on the other hand, well! Give me chance. lol

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

:) i will be offline all weekend (going to a remote island off the coast of ireland)... that gives you 4 days to practice! i double dare ya!!!
  10. GoldenPsych

I tried... didn't work. I am blaming that that I have had no sleep for the past few nights and I am overly stressed and I dont like work ad I have to go tomorrow andI am lying in bed....

ok so they are all excuses... i am crap!!!!!!
  11. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

practice word combos with the letters in this sentence:

"love ya, you make me laugh" ....

i'll be back tuesday to see how you did

12. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

be safe, ill be thinking of you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.