can still see...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by spiritxfade, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

The last time I cut was in...November-ish. Maybe early December. Wasn't deep at all- didn't bleed or anything. The line on my right wrist is barely there....but what bothers me are the ones on my left arm.

I wrote 'stupid' in capital letters near my elbow- in big letters, too. I can still see it plain as day.

It reminds me not to cut....even though I really want to....but at the same time I really want to say 'screw this' and do it anyway.

My private new year resolution this year was to not cut. It hasn't been two months through the year and I've wanted to cut for no real reason (not triggered, not feeling super depressed) other than just wanting to do it more times than I care to count.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you don't harm you okay you are not stupid I hope you continue to reach out here okay when you have those urges go to chat post keep busy here until the urge goes away hugs to you
  3. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

keep safe
    if the 'stupid' thing is what stops you from SHing, i guess it's not a bad thing
    you're not stupid though
    so many people are going through the same thing
    try and be strong
    take each day as it comes
    and you'll get through x
  4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

If you have not harmed in a while and you can get therapy about it could you ask for a graft so that the scars could be covered?

I am hoping for that in a few years.
  5. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

the scars aren't that bad. i just don't want people to ask about the reason i have 'stupid' on my arm. :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.