can;t do this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

thoughts racing ten to the dozen mind feels like I got 300 radios on all at once all tuned into different stations can't concentrate internal voices breaking through thoughts of suicide nothing making sense so much energy and body cant keep up not sleeping only getting about 2-3 hours combined hope it doesn't last feel so alone with this I know itsmy own fauly but out of control tonight dunno what to do gonna try rest in bed for a bit

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope the rest does you good and that the thoughts settle. Keep distracting yourself, sorry you are going through this :hugs:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I use lyrics and poems when my mind goes nuts, and one way I've found of distracting myself when needing to sleep, is to pick a piece of music and imagining myself ice skating to it; it nearly always works.

4. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

I don't struggle with bipolar, but I'm pretty sure I had a hyper-manic episode at least once, and it was extremely fatiguing; I can't imagine what it would be like if I couldn't get to sleep. Why do you say it's your fault, m'dear? Also, is there something you can take to help you get some sleep? I'm sorry if there's some information I'm missing... I know with me, I'd have a heck of a time trying to sleep if I didn't have my med. Please take good care of you during this difficult time... remember, it is your priority - nothing else is more important!

5. Butterfly

I managed to get to sleep around 3am but was quite broken sleep. It's extremely exhausting because my body can't keep up with it all which is why I get so agitated. I was having some pretty grim impulses last night with a load of words just jumbled together so nothing really made sense. I have therapy later so I will try bring it up then.

6. Butterfly

Talked about it in therapy, did not help at all really :( tried to reach out to a friend and whilst she says she is there for me, as soon as I told her what I am experiencing, silence. Feel so alone :(

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you sorry your therapist was no help You are not alone ok hun you keep talking here hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.