Can`t get this out of my head..

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by DrownedGirl, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedGirl

DrownedGirl Well-Known Member

I should told my parents. I should of do it. I just can`t get his breathing out of my head..and the blood.. Dose anybody know what to do..13 years later i am still living this moment again and again.
  2. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

I hope at somepoint you feel better, if there is anything I can do, feel free to pm me.

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

well, it can be a very good way to et it out
  4. DrownedGirl

I become so agressive when i think what happend.I just really don`t know what to do abaut it.
  5. Tux

Tux Guest

What did you do? What situation are you refering too?
  6. DrownedGirl

Well i let a man take my childhood by doing a thing which i could fight back..but i didn`t.
  7. DrownedGirl

Onec i saied to myself that i am gona live a normal life. Never minding the abuse. But now i see how man are. Egoistic. I am fat i am ugly i look like a boy i am probably not a just keep saying that. But the man who raped me was an animal to. He didn`t mind my screams,he didn`t mind that i was just a child,he didn`t mind that i would have to live whit all this shit he didn`t mind that it hurted me he didn`t mind that i was bleeding he didn`t mind my tears..He wanted just what he took,whit no moral. And what am i sopose to do? Like man? Forgett all? Kill my hurt inside? Forgive? Live on?
    Well i can`t. And i won`t.
  8. weegee

weegee Active Member

dont think becuase you can get over somehting like this it would make you anything like that pig that did that to you. the diffrence bettwen the two of you is that he felt nothing to start with so he had nothing to bury. you have feelings though, you are more human then most humans, so you need to stay alive and work through it. i would say keep ocupided but thats evading the probelm. if your not in therapy get a therapist and if your in therapy get a better one. find a close friend, dosent have to be in the real world(PM me if you want) and confid in them. tell them what you have keept botteled up inside, and how you feel. you need help and you dont want to do this alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.