Can we make a list on things to do when we're dying of boredom?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Stylez, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

What are some things on the internet I can do to kill time. Be it websites you visit or other message boards, just things to do...on the "how I'm feeling thread" I don't know how many times I put "I'm bored." or "suicidal due to dying of boredom."

What are some good books that are recent?

What are some movies I can rent off blockbuster.com?

What are some good anything that relieves headaches?

Just.......blah....just anything

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

When I'm bored i tend to go into chat (which I cant right now :sad: ) or I just start posting on the Dido Forum, Shooru, here and some more forums I'm at.

3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Yeah, we all get bored, but I feel that life is too short to be bored. What kind of movies do you like?
    Try newgrounds.com to watch and play some flash games.

4. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I must admit I like the games on AbinoBlackSheep, espesh Musical Lantern, which is good to play every couple of weeks (if you're as sad as me :laugh: )

Worst comes to worst, download Zuma, and spend over six months getting to the end like I did :laugh:

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

6. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can play "compeuchre" for a while.:wink: But mostly when I'm bored I walk the dog or play with the rats or with our bunny.:smile: Walking our dog is the best cure - weather permitting - cause the fresh air and sunshine and exercise puts me in a good mood, as is does our dog... and she loves to "check her pee-mail":biggrin:

8. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I love to go to the bookstore and drink a cup of coffee and sit there and read all day/night. I have plenty of recommendations...What sort of books do you like to read?

I also love taking my dog to the dog park. It's fun to watch him play with all the other dogs. There are always plenty of friendly people to chat with if I feel like being social, or I can just sit on a bench by myself and think.

As for movies, my top 5 favorites (which I just posted in the top 5 movie thread :rolleyes: ) are Garden State, Almost Famous, American Beauty, High Fidelity, and A Beautiful Mind.

And I'm still addicted to Super Nintendo! :laugh:

Maybe try doing some volunteer work? It can be entertaining as well as rewardng. I miss volunteering at the Humane Society...just don't have time anymore. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.