Can you give me the number?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkFantasy, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

I've seen way too many sexual assaults in these forums.
    I don't like it.
    Please give me their number so I can personally bash their heads in and do lots of expletively deleted things to them. This would really give me a meaning to live.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Report it to the admin?
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

OOOOOH, 'in these forums'. For some reason I barely even registered that and thought you were talking about people in real life :unsure:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think he is talking about people IRL! :unsure:

Darkfantasy.. I'm around if you need a chat :hug:
  6. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

Yes it is hard to believe that so many people have been sexually assaulted. Especially as children- including me. And it really hurts to hear other peoples stories.
    You are clearly a nice person :smile: xo
  7. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

Yes, of course I'm talking in real life. I'm a person. You're a person. We're real. And the stories I see are real. What these people had to go through are real. How it's changed their life is real. That they want to die because of it is real.
    I just wish there was more I could do. For all of us. *sigh*
    It just really makes me mad that people have to get brainwashed. And then their thought process gets all screwed up.
    More love! Where's the love!
    Well, I know where some of it is. In my heart. So at least I can control that much.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi DarkFantasy. I agree with you that there should be more that we can do to help victims of sexual abuse. But becoming a vigilante and hunting down the abusers is not the answer. Violence is not the solution. Sometimes, just being a supportive friend is all that you have to do to help someone who has been abused. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.