Can you please help me?

Ladybug19

Hi Kira,
Sending a joke. Laughter is good for the soul. You're not alone. (((Hugs)))
Social Media IRL

I’ve given up social media for the New Year and am trying to make friends outside Facebook while 
applying the same principles. Every day, I walk down the street and tell passersby what I’ve eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do tomorrow. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them. And it works. I already have three people following me—two 
police officers and a psychiatrist.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Kira,
Sending a joke. Laughter is good for the soul. You're not alone. (((Hugs)))
Social Media IRL

I’ve given up social media for the New Year and am trying to make friends outside Facebook while 
applying the same principles. Every day, I walk down the street and tell passersby what I’ve eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do tomorrow. Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me gardening. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them. And it works. I already have three people following me—two 
police officers and a psychiatrist.
LMAOO

Just seeing this thread, beautiful lady. Hope you are doing bit better.

If we are lonely together, does that somehow cross out each other's loneliness?? It's a working theory.

Never feel bad about making these threads by the way--you too deserve support and affection and you're so valued here. The replies to you also lifted me, so thank you.

Leaving these as well:

View attachment 3335 View attachment 3336

Taz8

Hiya kira hello sweetheart it's been a while since I was last on SF and I just wanna thank you for being kind to me when I was in a real bad place I rember the little things and you was one of the persons who was good to me, really kira from what I have seen on SF you are a amazing person and I too hope and pray 4 u that things will be good for you keep up the good work your simply great.

Big hugs

Wow! What can I say? You guys are honestly the best group of friends I could ever ask for! THANK YOU ALL!
Every message was soooo appreciated and whenever I need a smile or laugh, I'll be sure to look at this thread again.

@Inya @A guy with feelings @HumanExMachina @east_coast_mel @JDot @Lulabelle @Claudia UK @Ash600 @Harmony2 @Witty_Sarcasm @nobodyknows71 @Ladybug19
LOVE AND THANKS TO YOU ALL! ♡ ox
View attachment 3735 View attachment 3735 View attachment 3735

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00