can you say "ive done it all"?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by painful, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painful

painful Well-Known Member

Has anyone here tried EVERY drugs out there? painkillers, benzos, heroin, inhalants, halucinogens, dxm, cocaine, meth, weed, pcp and any other drugs i didnt mention.

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I doubt it... :unsure:
    Not here anyway...

3. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

why not here?

4. Sephaus

Sephaus Well-Known Member

I certainly can't say that, I've only used Vicodin, weed, mushrooms, DXM, and acid

5. wheresmysheep

I added that in after i posted cause i felt taht having a blanket 'i doubt it' across everything, was very unrealistic.
    I just added here to reduce the area of which i was covering.

Its just very unusual for someone to have tried EVERY drug. As people choose some over others for the way they make them feel.
    And also, theres always a new drug emerging

6. kote

kote Account Closed

i think ive done pretty much of everything and more to excess.

and now im paying for it.

i enjoyed my youth and dont regret anything i did but as i got older i became more responsible - also moved to a country where access is very very limited.

id say through my experiences it has opened me up a lot more to what life and the world has to offer, but also there is the down side of that i know what life and the world has to offer, so on bad days it gets really bad.

now im just on prescription drugs - all i can get and then the trips back to the uk i go all out as if i was young again, but its never the same.

7. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

yeah, but on what criteria did you reduce it? since it sounded like you have a certain idea about sf, that its different than the rest of the world when it comes to drugs :p

8. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

so far only weed and hash... i plan on skipping a lot and going straight to heroin someday tho :D just once, don't like the idea of getting hooked on heroin XD or anything, for that matter...

halucinogens just scare me way too much... and xtc sounds fun, but im not sure i can deal with the depression afterwards :laugh:

9. wheresmysheep

I shall just not post then :)

10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Not all, but quit a few on your list, and regret it to this day,

Drugs are evil little mosters, they are decieving and liars.

11. painful

painful Well-Known Member

yes they are.they horrible.:troll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.