Canadian eh

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by -exposed-, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -exposed-

-exposed- Member

Hey everyone

A little about me; I'm 18 years old (male) and I recently got diagnosed with social anxiety, depression, and ocd. Also Ive had alot of surgey done in the past for ulcerative colitis and just recently had one for kidney stones.

Ive been pretty isolated for the past 3 years and there's not a day that goes by that i don't contimplate suicide. i feel pretty empty inside all the time and have lost most of the self-esteem that i once had. Two mounths ago i attempted suicide, so I listen with new ears to others when they speak on the subject. I think there are people who were born with that little door open, and they have to go through life knowing that they might jump through it at any moment.

Anyways I hope I get a chance to speak to many of you.
    -exposed-

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome! you will find loads of support here, i hope you find it useful,

catherine (another canadian)

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum sir

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

5. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I think you find a great many people to chat with. Feel free to look me up any time...

6. Bienvenue, Exposed!
    (Moi aussi, je suis Canadienne - I grew up in Qu├ębec, um, long ago - now in Ontario)

I'm SO sorry for the woes that you've already experienced at your age. Yet you already sound as if you have a lot of empathy... We're "glad" you're here...

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!!!! :hug:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am looking forward to meeting you. :hug:

9. magic1

magic1 Active Member

I am canadian aswel! and dazzle i didnt know you were canadian! also foundandlost1, i like in Quebec montreal. Welcome to the forums! btw how do you get ulceritis? any way of getting it?
    thats the disease where you stomach wall gets burnt by your stomach acids right?

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome to the forum, i been to canada before. If you need anything my :pm: is always open :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum:smile:

12. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.