Cannot Enter Chat: OS X

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Entity, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I know a few other people have said they can't get into chat on their mac, but was there a solution for it?

I've tried FireFox, Safari, and Chrome browsers. I'm running on OS X operating system, and I think that's what's blocking the chat. I haven't been able to enter chat for a few months.

I've tried clearing browsing history and cache and I have the latest edition of java, they actually just released a new one today, (August 18, 2015)

If anyone has any ideas, or if there's nothing that can be done, or anything please let me know. I still have forum access and I can always enter chat on my cellphone so it's not too big of a deal, just a little inconvenient. Not that I'm complaining about this site, because the site is great. I just want to make sure I'm not missing a solution to use chat on my laptop.

Thank you in advance!

2. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I've noticed a lot of other people are saying it's giving an error message or saying that the plug in isn't accepted. My screen will just go completely white or stay on the forum page and freeze when I click on chat. I've tried using the alternative chat link on my laptop with no luck either. Just trying to think of details I can share so someone might be able to troubleshoot with me. Thanks again everyone.

3. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

4. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I've tried using the alternative chat link, but I've never even heard of user agent switch. I can log in on my phone and it's not that big of a deal, but I can't see who's in chat, or go to different rooms or anything which is kind of obnoxious.

5. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

yeah there is no solution for that .. but you can be in main chat room .. as people are suppose to chat there .. or mods can change room for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.