cannot take anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by takencontrol, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

having a terrible night, i have to end this and soon. maybe i deserve to be this unhappy and suicide is the only option now.

2. takencontrol

someone please i really need help

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there,

I'm here. do you want to tell me some more?

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

you DONT deserve to be unhappy! nobody deserves to. your asking for help so you really dont wanna go. you just want the pain to stop but it will!! you have to hang on susan! please
    therapy is going to help you! we care and we want you to be happy. you will get out of this hun!! we really wanna help you. we will continue to talk to you. please see someone or call someone though, what you feel most comfortable with. please talk to someone ok?
    :hug: :hug:

5. takencontrol

no one is interested ive tried to get help and its not happening. i just want my friend to ask me how i feel but she thinks its up to me to say how i feel. ive had enough i cant bottle this up anymore

6. takencontrol

ive had enough of going round in circles. just want to be able to get through talking about the past with my psychologist. my life is just one big mess.

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

your friend is the closest person to you so of course i understand why you wanna talk to her. but have you ever actually felt like she doesnt want to hear what you want to say? maybe she is just scared bc she is not sure how to help you. i dont think your being selfish of you need to get some things off your chest and talk to her! she doesnt have the skills a professional has but only talking to her and giving her a hug can help.
    i cannot imagine her rejecting you in such a time of crisis.

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if you are not happy with your psych, maybe you could see someone else.

I think that people often see a bunch of people before they find one that they like.

9. takencontrol

she is frustrated bc she doesnt know what to do to help i know that but i feel sometimes that im putting too much on her and she worries about my safety. maybe its just the way im feeling she is always there for me and assures me she does want to listen and help. i just dont know what to do for the best im actually thinking about her feelings. im so desperate for help.

10. takencontrol

my psych is ok ive only saw her the once the problem is trying to get another app because i didnt go to the last one and ive been having a major crisis for a few days now and still not heard back from her.

11. oval

oval Well-Known Member

but i really dont think shes frustrated with you telling her how you feel alot. shes just frustrated bc she doesnt know how to help you but really wants to and therefore she feels powerless. are you talking to her on msn or something? i mean right now?
    psychs can be irritating. can you maybe go there on monday? that way youll be able to actually get some answers and they might give you suggest another time so you wont have trouble going to it, having the kids and all

12. takencontrol

i have text her and told her i want to talk to her and tell her how im feeling but she is probably in bed. she has told me she doesnt know what to do to help. im really sorry but i just want to die and end my suffering.

13. oval

oval Well-Known Member

we wont let you go through this crisis all by yourself.
    honestly, you dont know what would happen. no one does. but you do know your depression can be cured and you will be happy again. with the depression gone, you can be happy again. its the only way for you to be with your friend and your family. they need you. your a big part of their life. and it is the only way for you to be with them and you know you love them

14. takencontrol

ive never felt so alone. my key worker is still on holiday and im missing her so much it actually hurts.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Try to calm down brownie. You need to relax so you can think clearly. Also, we're here to help while your key worker is on holiday. :hug:

16. takencontrol

hi
    feeling numb today think its worse than the other feelings of depression and suicide

17. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I know it may seem like forever, but your key worker will come back from holiday and you can see her then. It may be hard, but I think you can find a way to hold on until you see her again.

You can keep posting here, and you can also call a suicide hotline.

Do you have a hotline number?

18. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon, btw!

19. takencontrol

not doing well at all feeling a weird sort of calm. its really not a nice feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.