Cannot take my life anymore.....23 years of pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blooddrinker, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooddrinker

blooddrinker New Member

GOD I HATE THIS........everyone hates me im tired of it i can nottake it. i do not know where to go or where to pick up and start again. how do i put the pieces together.......I CAN'T.......im tired of what has become of my life i need to DIE.....I WANT TO DIE.......I AM GOING TO DIE.....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You must be feeling awful to think everyone hates you...I know how that feels...please see if you can find company here...I am sure there are ppl here who will like you...big hugs, J

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I don't hate you and I am sure there are others here who don't either. Please stay safe and let us help you through the dark period you are going through.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello,

What makes you think everyone hates you? I'm sure that's the depression talking :yes:

Do you want to tell us more about what has caused you to feel this way? We might be able to help.
    You are not alone :handinhand:
    You can PM me anytime xxx

5. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

Sometimes it all does seem like too much i agree. Sometimes it seems impossible to gather ourselves together and continue onwards. I'm always amazed at how much strength we do have though without even realising. I don't think i can either, but everyday i seem to get up regardless. You're my age, i think you should tell us more before deciding anything further.

6. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

I know what you're going through. I can say I honestly do. Everyone here calls me "anus" and I have close to no one I can relate to. I know it hurts a lot, but you gotta stick in there.

I tried jumping in front of tracks a couple days ago, and they stopped the trains. I felt like shit after that, and I realized I'd be selfish if I ever committed suicide.

You gotta keep living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.