cant bare this anymore..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by comawhite, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comawhite

comawhite New Member

cant do this anymore..

i've thought about ending my life for so long now...
    i found out in february that my bf of 2 years had cheated on me for a year and half, with the same girl.like he'd basically lead a double life. my whole world shattered into a million pieces.i found out everything from an online page of hers...horrible things that i should of never put myself through reading as it made things 10x worse to know exactly what they had done.
    i had moved halfway across the country to live with him 3 months after we started going out.he was my life, my best friend and my everything.
    i moved back home a couple of months later and thought i could put it out of my head but i recently found out hes now in a relationship and its litrelly breaking my heart (whats left of it).
    i dont know whats wrong with me and why i cant move on and forget about everything, because thats what everyone is telling me to do
    i feel so shit all the time...
    i have friends but none of them really understand.they listen but they dont actually listen and i feel like there getting bored of it now.
    i started taking drugs a while back and have recently been making myself sick after eating.my mum has alot of issues with me and my dad has pretty much left the county, in doing so leaving my mum in alot of shit with debts and morgage repayments.
    i know i should be looking forward to the future but im dreading it..i dont want this life and nothing seems to make it any better
    i just want it to be quick and painfree as possible :(

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
  2. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Don't leave, I'll listen to you.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...it took me years to understand this, but each relationship is a rehearsal for your next one...some fortunate person will have the benefit of the wisdom you learned in this relationship...move on and find someone worthy of you...big hugs, J

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you will find someone better this time not a jerk Each day you stay is a chance of meeting the right one. take care

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Re: cant do this anymore..

sweety there is nothing worng with you...many have the same problem...first take your time craving....drug is never been soultion for anything...forget about yor ex, your family, focus on you & only you....go and spoile yourself...see yourself & take care of yourself....take a breath & see yourself....you are in pain & you need to take a break from life.

take care

6. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey there first things first. welcome to the forum we are glad you're here. i would like to encourage you to say screw this guy. he cheated on you. i agree with violet this dude is a jerk. i also agree with sadeyes when it was said to make this a learning experience. now you'll know what you don't want in a man.

anyways, please keep sharing. it helps to vent and we are all to glad to listen. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.