can't be alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jlbArt, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

I can't be alone anymore, I am exhausted from spending every night alone in my head with nobody to talk to. I just want to die so it will stop. Even if I become a tree i won't be alone anymore.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum. You are certainly not alone here. You can talk to us and vent your frustration out etc.. SF is here for you, I am sorry you are feeling so alone in your thoughts!

3. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling that way right now, I also get that feeling a lot, so I want let you know that you can always pm me if you think it would help or just keep venting here, we're a very friendly group of people :)

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry, jlbArt , do none of your roomies talk with you? I know what it can be like alone with your own thoughts, Have you been harming yourself? I see that you are not on now, would you send me a message when you come back on? Have you asked anyone here to talk with you when you are feeling down? That might help, some might not be aware an it would help you if we know what is going on an if you don't mind tell us what bothers you? it often helps if you share, we will not force you to, we do not do that here, but if you need help like now, share with us like you have done, I know there are people that would be glad to help when you need some, we are here for you! Please don't harm yourself, try reaching out first! Be gentle with yourself Please!

5. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words. Every night is just like the other. I used to love Halloween but I am just waiting for tom to be over, cause I'll just sit in my room alone after work till I can finally fall asleep then just do it all over again the next day.

6. True-Lee

I am here right now, I am not on top of things right now but like I say, I am here I was supposed to be sleeping but m mind had other Ideas

2 people like this.
  7. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

Oh i know how that goes. I don't sleep much and when I do its broken and unrestfull.

8. True-Lee

I always said I loved my own company best, right now I don't want to be here, I am sick an tired of my own whining an crying about stuff, tired of my own company, now I understand why I have no one that cares about me or if I die or not! Including myself, I have had the privilege of dying once, to me now it is no big thing!

9. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

I hate my own company personally. which isn't a good thing I know.

10. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

Yeah I know very few people would care when I do die.

11. True-Lee

Well, I am not sure about you! I think there are some on here that it would bother, me most of my friends and relatives are gone
    I have taken more of my pills an I am getting dizzy So I have to go for now but it is good to talk to you! I will be on and around.
    Please, don't harm yourself! Be Gentle on yourself as well!

12. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

you too, I hope you didnt take to many

13. True-Lee

Thank You, No I did not I am very careful with anything That I take,Thank You for caring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.