1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant bear life reddy to commit sooicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xuvens, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xuvens

Xuvens New Member

hi i herd about this forum from a frend and thot i shud post in it my soocide feelings

ever since i was a child my mother abused me because she thot i was homosexual becus she saw me put on my sisters dresses and i looked so pretty and she gave me mental torment she didnt even let me goes to school or anything i was a social outcast i am now 15 yrs old and my mom now has cancer and i dont never go to visit her in the hospital becus she is so bad to me i just wanted to be myself all my life but no she wouldnt let me she couldnt accept the fact that i am GAY and PROUD

today i am reddy to commit sooicide is there anything i shud no before i dos

thanks u, xuvens

SATAN RULES

2. asri

asri Well-Known Member

:hug:

yes there is one thing u shud know before u commit suicide - that u DONT HAVE TO DO IT!

u r gay and proud of it..so whynot continue to believe in urself?

there are a lot of people here that can offer u a lot of support. give this a try first.. life is never as bad as it seems in our darkest moments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.