Can't believe I thought it was worth it to give someone else a chance.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by AsphyxiateOnWords, Nov 29, 2011.

1. AsphyxiateOnWords

AsphyxiateOnWords If you're 555, then I'm 666.

Unless you have Borderline Personality Disorder, you probably won't understand why I feel the way I feel if I try to go into detail. So, I won't. But why, I ask, is the majority's opinion of right and wrong always used as reference for what is normal in society? I always end up being "wrong" in how I feel about certain things just because most other people feel differently. I never put a gun to anyone's head and forced them to stay in a relationship with me. I was never dishonest about the way I am. I tell people right from the start that they probably can't handle me. Yet they always insist that they can. So any issues they have with the way I am from there on out, is strictly their own fault. Why should I try to change for someone else when I don't have a problem with myself? I don't feel like I really want this relationship anymore. Whatever I deluded myself was different about this time was just that...a delusion. He doesn't understand me; it was silly to think that anyone could. Only problem is, I get so attached and fear being alone so much that I can't leave him no matter how I feel.